Business & Management
|Max./Min. Class Size
||4,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)
||Bangkok / Bangpu / Leamchabang Training Center or Client facility
|Night Work Required
|Meals & Break
||Only Break Included
The course is to apply the general communication concept to business management system by studying of hindrance, communication problems affecting the management process and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for junior to middle management level.
- Basic concepts of management system including the planning, organizing, motivating, coordinating as well as controlling, and its application to modern corporate structure.
- Management policy, process, and effectiveness as well as the relationship between communication system and other management ingredients such as decision making, authority, responsibility, delegation, coordination & conflicts with/among organizations.
- Communication problems and implications.
- Approaches and solutions of communication problems.
- Case Study: departmental communication issues / group communication issues / external communication issues / stakeholder communication issues / multinational communication issues.
• As requested