Drilling & Well Engineering
|Period||3 days with Drilling/well control simulator|
|Max./Min. Class Size||30 / 6|
|Registration Fee||23,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangkok / Bangpu / Laemchabang Training Center or Client facility|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||Included|
The Well Control course addresses basic the principles and the theory of well control along with the most commonly used well control techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Designed for drillers, Assistant Drillers and Drilling Engineers who work onshore/offshore and who are preparing to attend the certified IWCF course, and/or those who want a thorough knowledge of well control techniques.
- Basic terms
- BHP & Leak Off test
- Kick Indications & Shut-In Procedures
- Well Killing Methods
- Problems during Circulating out Kick
- Blow out Prevention Equipment
- IWCF written exam & Simulator Assessment
• The 2nd week of the February and May
• The 3rd week of the September
• As Requested