|Max./Min. Class Size|| 20 / 4
|Registration Fee||30,000 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Certificate||STCW – FPFF, ADFF (Validity period is 5 years.)|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||Basic Safety Training|
During the course participants will gain and demonstrate to a level of competence on how to take command, organize and train fire parties and control fire-fighting operations. The participants will be trained to ensure they attain knowledge of fire prevention and an ability to inspect and service fire detection plus extinguishing systems and equipment, Participants will also be able to investigate and report on incidents involving fire.
Who Should Attend ?
All sea going personnel designated to take charge and control of fire-fighting operations in an emergency situation.
- Introduction of first aid
- Basic anatomy & physiology of respiratory-circulatory system
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to perform chest & abdominal thrusts in conscious choking.
- Demonstrated how to perform ventilation & O2 administration.
• As requested