|Period||2 days theory and practical|
|Max./Min. Class Size|| 15 / 6
|Registration Fee||18,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Certificate||TPTI (Validity period is 3 years.)|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||WAH/WAH+R, SCAFF|
This course provides the review theoretical knowledge of scaffolding structures and practical skill required to safely establishing and altered on Cantilever Platform and Slung Scaffold Structures with Erected from Standard Tubes and Fittings. Recognize safety hazards in the scaffolds listed. Know and take the appropriate action to prevent or remedy a hazard in the scaffolds listed.
Who Should Attend
All Personnel’s TPTI Approved Advanced Scaffolding Training Certificate will be/or was expired as standard requirement.
All personnel are participation in this course must be passed TPTI Approved Basic Working at Height/or Basic Working at Height & Rescue Training Course
- An outline of the requirements for scaffolding including personal and worksite safety, protection of others.
- Review definitions, tube & fitting specification, foundation, scaffold ties, scaffold assembly, platform requirements, raising & lowering materials, access & egress and basic information of each type scaffold structures as British Standard requirements.
- Review SCAFFTAG SYSTEM.
- Identification and use of the common forms of scaffolds with emphasis on British Standard tube/coupling types, common fittings and accessories.
- Use, inspection and maintenance of safety equipment including Full Body Harness with Shock Absorber Lanyard by following manufacturer’ instructions.
- Preparation, use, inspection and maintenance of scaffolding materials & fitting.
- Proper sequence and practice for the safe erection, alteration and dismantling of Cantilever Platform and Slung Scaffolding (practical).
- Understand the planned work and the hazards involved.
- Recognize safety hazards in the scaffolds listed.
• As requested