|Max./Min. Class Size|| 16 / 1
|Registration Fee||13,500 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Certificate||TPTI (Validity period is 3 years.)|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
To ensure that personnel preparing for a gas tester role are equipped with the knowledge to safely conduct tests for flammable gases in preparation hot work in the workplace. Delegates will also learn about relevant legislative requirements, gas measuring and monitoring equipment and documenting gas test results.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for personnel preparing to work as Authorised Gas Testers Level 2 and is required for those involved with testing for flammable gas in preparation for hot work.
- Hot work and the production of flammable and toxic gases.
- The principles of hot work gas testing.
- The hazards and properties of flammable gases.
- Using risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- The implications of organisational and statutory requirements.
- How to interpret operational requirements Selection, use and care for PPE and RPE.
- How to work within the Permit to Work system.
- Interpretation of relevant operational instructions.
- The operating principles of atmosphere measuring equipment.
- The strengths and weaknesses of flammable and toxic gas detection equipment.
- How to set up the relevant detector and confirm its correct functioning.
- Locating sentinel styled equipment for optimum benefit.
- How to correctly obtain a representative sample of the atmosphere being tested Gas detector prestart checks and calibrating the instruments.
- Detectors used for the flammable product Interpreting and documenting the results
• As requested