|Max./Min. Class Size|| 16 / 1
|Registration Fee||11,000 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Certificate||TPTI (Validity period is 3 years.)|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
To ensure that personnel preparing for a gas tester role involved in providing safety watch duties by the ongoing monitoring of a hot work site, are equipped with the relevant knowledge to safely carry out therole.Recognize and prevent cardiac arrest.
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for personnel preparing to work as Authorised Gas Testers Level 3 and is required for those who provide safety watch duties by the ongoing monitoring of a hot work site.
- Hot work and the creation of toxic products.
- The implications of organizational and statutory requirements.
- Selection, use and care for PPE and RPE.
- How to work within the Permit to Work system.
- How to interpret operational requirements.
- The hazards and properties of flammable gases.
- The behavior of different gases.
- How a flammable gas or vapor clouds could arrive at the hot work site.
- Checking the controls on the equipment.
- The importance of regular communication.
- Completing the relevant documentation
• As requested