|Max./Min. Class Size|| 16 / 1
|Registration Fee||10,800 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Certificate||TPTI (Validity period is 3 years.)|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
- Recognize and prevent cardiac arrest.
- Understand the concept of cardiac arrest and the importance of the time component.
- Early recognition of the emergency and activation of the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Know basic life support in adults with CPR (ventilation and chest compressions).
- Use of automated external defibrillator.
Who Should Attend
Onshore and offshore personnel that require understanding & skill of basic life support include the use of automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Introduction of first aid
- Basic anatomy & physiology of respiratory-circulatory system
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to perform chest & abdominal thrusts in conscious choking.
- Demonstrated how to perform ventilation & O2 administration.
• As requested