|Max./Min. Class Size||12 / 6
|Registration Fee||39,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu Training Center|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
To provide an introduction to scaffolding, covering the safe erection, alteration and dismantling of a range of scaffolding structures.
At the end of the course, candidates should have knowledge of:
- The correct and safe method of erecting independent scaffolds, scaffolds with returns and tower scaffolds in the tube and fitting.
- The regulations governing the safe erecting, alteration and dismantling of scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted.
The candidates should also be able to correctly and safely:
- Determine the material requirements for independent scaffolds, independents with returns and tower scaffolds in tube and fitting.
- Be able to lay out materials, set out scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect scaffold safely.
- Ensure that scaffolds are constructed following safe systems of work.
Candidates will be able, as a member of a team to erect, alter and dismantle the above scaffold structures safely and in the correct sequence.
Who Should Attend
A starting point for anybody wishing to work in the construction industry as a scaffolder.
• As requested