Health, Safety & Environment
|Max./Min. Class Size
||20 / 6
||22,000 Baht (VAT 7% not included)
||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center
|Night Work Required
||TPTI (Validity period is 3 years.)
|Meals & Break
The course aims to provide offshore personnel with the knowledge, understanding and skills to perform the role of an Emergency Response Team Member effectively in Petroleum offshore environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is focused towards personnel assigned to both fire and Non Fire Emergencies on a platform.
Delegates attending this training and assessment program will be given the series of lectures and demonstrations that will provide them with the underlying knowledge and then the skills necessary to:
- Identify required emergency response PPE for the nominated Emergency Response Team Members.
- Define and explain the role and key responsibilities of the Emergency Response Team Members
- Have a clear understanding of the conditions of fire and its behavior
- Understand the principles and management of Confined Space Rescue
- Extinguish small and intensive internal and external fires
- Deal with closed container or vessels exposed to fire
- Control and isolate pressure fed fire.
- Control and extinguish liquid running fire
- Disperse un-ignited flammable gas leaks.
- Understand the purpose of fixed fire systems offshore.
- Communicate effectively with the OERTL and other OERTM team members.
- Select and use portable fire fighting equipment such as deploying hoses, branch operation.
- Manage the operation of fixed fire water and foam monitors
- Conduct breathing apparatus operations in accordance with OERTL directions and safe practices.
- Conduct effective search and rescue operations for missing persons and casualties during an emergency.
- Demonstrate correct casualty handling and recovery techniques
TPTI Certificate. Validity period is 3 years.
• As requested