Health, Safety & Environment
|Max./Min. Class Size||10/6|
|Registration Fee||28,000 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangpu / Laemchabang / Training Center or Client Facility
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||Offshore Crane Operator
This course aims to provide the review theoretical and practical skills and knowledge for personnel to operate hydraulic platform cranes and to understand the basic structure and operating principles of these cranes and associated systems.
Who Should Attend
Personnel who are required to operate company cranes and all Personnel’s TPTI Approved Offshore Crane Operator Training Certificate will be /or was expired as standard requirement.
Acquire competence in the theory and practice of the following:
- Legislation/Regulation & Rules for safe operation
- API Standard Recommendations and Thai law
- Definition of Crane Requirements
- Operator Classification, Crane file and record book
- Lift Team and Crane Operator Responsibilities
- Group Pre-Use Inspection of the crane and inspection of the rigging gear
- Group participation in JSA form completion and Group participation in operating practices
- Individual Hands on Operation and Evaluations
TPTI Certificate. Validity period is 3 years.
• As requested