Drilling / Well Control
|Max./Min. Class Size||15 / 6|
|Registration Fee||36,000 Baht|
|Venue||Bangkok / Songkhla|
|Competency||Assessment & Written Examination|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||–|
The IADC Wellcap Training & Certification package is designed to provide personnel with certification and
training to meet the terminal objectives of the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC).
Who should Attend
All Unit Operators, Supervisors, Superintendents, and Project Foreman
- All requirements to meet the terminal objectives of the IADC are covered including:
- Reasons For Well Snubbing Operations
- Definitions And Calculations
- Kick Fundamentals
- Gas Characteristics And Behavior
- Drilling, Completion And Workover Fluids
- Equipment Via. General Surface Equipment
- Snubbing Equipment
- Subsurface Equipment
- Well Control Techniques
- Complications And Solutions
- Organizing A Well Kill Operation
- Rules, Orders And Policies
- Special Situations
Classroom sessions supported by extensive simulator time.
Participants must be prepared to complete homework study assignments each day.
Candidates will sit the IADC examination and, on successful completion, will be issued with an IADC
international license for this category.
Schedule for 2009
– 28,29,30 Sep.-1,2 Oct. 2009
– On Request