Health, Safety & Environment
|Max./Min. Class Size||16 / 4
|Registration Fee||40,000 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Bangkok / Bangpu / Leamchabang / Lankrabue / Songkhla Training Center or Client facility|
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
During the HSE Training programme delegates will have an opportunity to practice and demonstrate skills as follow:
- Provide Information and Advice to Support a Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace
- Contribute to Maintaining the Implementation of Safety Management Systems
- Contribute to the Investigation and Reporting of Accidents, Incidents and Near Misses
- Facilitate Individual Learning Through Coaching
- Contribute to the Effectiveness of Work Activities
- Contribute to the Health and Safety of the Working Environment
Who should attend?
This programme is designed to meet the further offshore safety management and emergency response training and assessment requirements for personnel who are working in the offshore oil and gas industry.
TPTI Certificate. Validity period is 3 years.
• As requested