Health, Safety & Environment
||1 day theory and practical
|Max./Min. Class Size
||15 / 6
||16,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)
||Bangpu / Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center
|Night Work Required
|Meals & Break
|Pre Course Requirement
This course provides the theoretical knowledge of scaffolding structures and practical skill required to inspect, safely establishing and altered on Independent, Tower, Birdcage, Cantilever Platform and Slung Scaffolding structures to correct the erection from standard tubes and fittings as specification. Recognize safety hazards in the scaffolds listed. Know and take the appropriate action to prevent or remedy a hazard in the scaffolds listed.
Who Should Attend
All Personnel’s TPTI Approved Scaffolding Inspection Training Certificate will be/or was expired as standard requirement.
- An outline of the requirements for scaffolding including personal and worksite safety, protection of others.
- Review definitions, tube & fitting specification, foundation, scaffold ties, scaffold assembly, platform requirements, raising & lowering materials, access & egress and basic information of each type scaffold structures as British Standard requirements.
- Review SCAFFTAG SYSTEM.
- Review inspection of the common forms of scaffolds with emphasis on British Standard tube/coupling types, common fittings and accessories.
- Review inspection of scaffolding materials & fitting.
- Use, inspection and maintenance of safety equipment including Full Body Harness with Shock Absorber Lanyard by following manufacturer’ instructions
- Proper sequence and practice for the safe inspection of Independent Tied, Tower, Birdcage, Cantilever Platform and Slung Scaffolding (practical).
- Know and practice the criteria required for safety inspection of all types of scaffolding structures.
- Inspect scaffold structure by following the SCAFFTAG SYSTEM.
- Understand the planned work and the hazards involved.
- Recognize safety hazards in the scaffolds listed.
TPTI Certificate. Validity period is 3 years.