Health, Safety & Environment
|Max./Min. Class Size||16 / 1|
|Registration Fee||10,800 Baht (VAT 7% not included)|
|Venue||Leamchabang / Songkhla Training Center
|Night Work Required||–|
|Meals & Break||Included|
|Pre Course Requirement||–|
- Recognize and prevent cardiac arrest.
- Understand the concept of cardiac arrest and the importance of the time component.
- Early recognition of the emergency and activation of the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Know basic life support in adults with CPR (ventilation and chest compressions).
- Use of automated external defibrillator.
Who Should Attend
Onshore and offshore personnel that require understanding & skill of basic life support include the use of automated external defibrillator (AED).
TPTI Certificate. Validity period is 3 years.
- As requested