|Max./Min. Class Size||15 / 4|
|Registration Fee||72,900 Baht (VAT 7% not included)
|Venue||Bangpu Training Center
|Prerequisites||IWCF Level 2 or 3 or 4 / IADC|
|Lunch & Break||Included|
This course syllabus aims to meet the recommendations for enhancements to well control training, examination and certification produced by the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP) in report number 476 in October 2012.
Who should attend
We recommend personnel in the following positions should attend the appropriate level of training and assessment:
- Equipment Operator (Wireline, Coiled Tubing, Snubbing).
- Single Discipline Supervisor/Engineer (on successful completion of Level 3 should progress to Level 4).
- Well Services Supervisor.
- Completion Supervisor/Service Leader
Coiled Tubing Operations
The written test syllabus is divided into two sections:
Candidates will sit the official IWCF examination and, on successful completion, will be issued with international licenses in their respective fields. Validity period is 2 years.
• Every Month (Update on the www.tpti.org)