|Max./Min. Class Size||15 / 6
|Registration Fee||58,000 TBA (To be announced)
|Venue||Bangkok / Bangpu|
||Simulator Assessment & Written Examination|
|Lunch & Break||–|
The IADC Wellcap Training & Certification package is designed to provide personnel with certification and training to meet the terminal objectives of the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC).
Who Should Attend
All assistant drillers, drillers, toolpushers and company representatives
All requirements to meet the terminal objectives of the IADC are covered including:
– Well Intervention Pressure Control,
– Killing a Producing Well, Complications,
– BOP Equipment, Pressure Control Concepts and Theory,
– Subsurface Equipment,
– Remedial Fluids, Stripping and Snubbing,
– Circulatory Well Control Pressure Methods,
– Coiled Tubing and Snubbing Operations, and Wireline Operations.
Level of Study
- BOP Stack
- Coil Tubing
The certificate can be award to attendants who pass the examination.
Candidates will sit the IADC examination and, on successful completion, will be issued with international licenses in their respective fields.
• Update on the www.tpti.org